Sutton cubed: 3 nights, 3 activities from $155pp
Discover the best of Sutton and the Townships with our new Sutton³ mid-week package. Three nights (Sunday to Thursday) plus your choice of three activities. No crowds, big savings!
Sutton³ package at Vert le Mont B&B from $155* per person
- Three nights accommodation in a comfortable room with private bathroom, hearty breakfast, afternoon tea with home made cake or cookie PLUS your choice of 3 activities from the list below.
Hike. Lakes, summits and views with 70km of signposted trails on the Sutton massif. There are circuits for all abilities from 3km to 20km.
- A healthy picnic lunch AND a Parc Sutton or Au Diable Vert day pass, trail map OR a guided interpretive hike at Parc Sutton (Wednesdays 10.30am to 1.30pm).
Bike. Quiet back roads, cycle paths or rolling hills or in the treetops!
- Cycling map with 5 circuits to follow. A 20% discount on bike rentals and 15% discount on cycling clothing at La Vie Dehors. A 20% discount for VéloVolant – the new tree top aerial adventure and the only one in Canada.
Kayak. You don’t need any experience to be able spend a half day paddling at your own rhythm on the quiet waters of the Missisquoi river. n.b. $25 supplement per person.
- Transport from Glen Sutton to Mansonville. Single or double kayak, paddle and life jacket. Snack.
Gourmet circuit. Sutton is surrounded by vineyards, and artisan food producers. Visit on foot, by bike or car.
- Exclusive offers and discounts for 15 local gourmet outlets including Brome Lake Ducks and La Rumeur Affammé PLUS a one hour guided visit (French only) at l’Orpailleur vineyard OR a tasting at Domaine Bresee and a bottle of their rosé wine.
*Taxes extra. Rate assumes double occupancy in Shanghai, Jaipur or Kyoto rooms. Supplement of $5 per person per night for Baliem or London room. Single occupancy supplement $25 per night.
To book your Sutton cubed package or for more info call 1 450-538-3227 or click here to e-mail