Our Sutton cycling package is an ideal way for people to discover cycling circuits in the Eastern Townships. There are paved roads along the Wine Route, around the Sutton Mountains and over to Vermont’s Jay Peak. A good bike shoulder runs along La Route Verte from Sutton to Bromont.
Dedicated bike paths can be found nearby including L’Estriade and the Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail in Vermont so dont forget to bring your passport!
Vert Le Mont Bed & Breakfast is certified “Bienvenue Cyclistes” by Velo Quebec guaranteeing you a healthy breakfast, safe bike storage, laundry facilities and a basic repair kit.
Good quality bike rental and bike repair is available in Sutton at Boutique CINETIK.
An excellent choice of restaurants is available within a few minutes walk of the B&B.
Sutton Cycling Package: $110* per person
- Two nights accommodation.
- Hearty breakfast (I make good oatmeal!)
- A bottle of local rosé wine (per room) plus a simple tasting at a nearby vineyard.
- One healthy, picnic lunch per person (vegetarian and gluten free options available) .
- Variety of cycle maps.
- 20% discount on bike rental and 15% discount on cycling clothes at CINETIK a fantastic cycling store just a few minutes walk from the B&B.
*Taxes extra. Rate assumes double occupancy in Shanghai, Jaipur or Kyoto rooms. Supplement of $10 per person for Baliem or London room; $50 supplement for single occupancy.
To reserve a cycle package or for more info call 1 450-538-3227 or click here to e-mail